Missionary MothersMISSIONARY MOTHERS ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL (MIMAI)
On the 29th January 2004, at about 3:00 AM, the Lord woke up Dr. Joseph Israel James out of sleep and started talking to Him on Commissioning Mothers for a specific task. "He said it takes a mother to care for a home, care for the church and care for the world." The Lord then said "Raise Missionary Mothers" in your ministry and share with them the vision of caring for Missionaries, especially those who are suffering in remote areas, those who are struggling to accomplish God's vision, those whose wives and children are suffering, could not go to school, or eat well, etc.
This burden brought a long time of tears in the eyes of Dr. James as he considers the suffering of many missionaries, having been a missionary and still one, and having experienced a lot of hardship and still in other ways, his tears stayed a long time to stop. He forgot this encounter with the Lord and vision for a couple of weeks, then he went to a program in a city called Kumba in Cameroon and the Lord kept Pastor James awake on the first day of the program for twelve hours talking to him from 8:00 PM till 8:00 AM in the morning concerning the missionary mothers. This vision so filled his heart with much burden and suddenly everywhere was filled with the glory of God.
The Lord said take up your pen and papers and begin to write, which I obeyed and most of the things you see here today were written; which later were developed by the leading of the Holy Spirit. The Lord also gave a long revelation to Dr. James where he was recruiting missionaries and in another congregation where people came with different currencies of the world which no man has ever used and the Lord said take them and do my work and as he was trying to take the money he saw a woman coming to take the money out of their hands and he rushed very fast and took the money, all these were on the second day. On the third day, the Lord gave another revelation to him where the map of Africa was given to him with a clock carved in it and it was running very fast with light shining on it. The fourth day the Lord showed him a cross with judgment written on the left side and repentance written on the right side. The Lord specifically instructed him then and said raise women for me to support missions and also to go on missions.
Presently, Pastor Josephine Nkechi Israel James is the International President of the Missionary Mothers and since she started, the fire of missions has just come afresh in her heart. The first question that Pastor Josephine asked the husband and the Lord started dealing with them on this vision was "What shall we do, it is our time to move higher and deep into missions, but I know that God knows what to do with us; though we may no know the way but He knows the way to fulfill all these revelations and commission." She also added that what so ever it will take us to take off and start this vision that she is ready to pay the price. On a daily basis, everything around her is turned into a "Missions Instrument of Operation." She has taken a fresh decision for many fields they will conquer between the year 2004 and 2010. Through her immediate women's ministry she is inculcating the vision of "Missionary Mothers" into the minds and heart of all the women that gather around her.
Today God has raised a family from America, wonderful missionaries, Apostle Mario and Pastor Regina Veilla, the presidents of Servants of the Street, 803 West Wolf Street, Elkhart, IN to stand by Rev. Josephine. They have also caught the vision of "Missionary Mothers" and they are touching anyone around them whether male or female with this vision of "Missionary Mothers" since missions is for all. They represent the state of Indiana in the nation of America. Those interested in joining the "Missionary Mothers" in American can contact us through them.
Who Are The Missionary Mothers
"And it came to pass afterward, that He went throughout every city and village, preaching and showing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God; and the twelve were with Him, And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities. Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils, And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered to Him of their substance." - Luke 8:1-3
Missionary Mothers are a group of women gathered by the Holy Spirit by the leading of God through His servant Apostle Joseph Israel James the president of Afrique Missions Aflame International Network and Global Advanced School of Missions (GASOM) to fulfill the missionary vision given to him and other servants of God in the world. It is a compassionate vision where women can exploit their talents to meet the need of the dying world. A Missionary Mother is a woman with a compassionate and Motherly heart. A woman with the real love of God to help and build servants of God on Missions.
Every woman is not a mother, and being a mother does not only imply giving birth to children but developing a sober, soft, meek, gentle and tender heart to care, help, build those that have left everything to serve the Lord and many that are in trouble.
Then who is a Missionary Mother? Any woman or girl that can develop a kind, tender, soft and caring heart is a Missionary Mother. It does not matter the person's denomination. Luke 8:1-3 talks of Mary called Magdalene, Joanna the wife of Chuza, Herod's steward, Susanna and many others. Imagine the kind of food the Jesus and his disciples were eating through Joanna the wife of Herod's Steward. These three were the leaders and many others were the multitude that belong to this great "Missionary Mothers Association" of the then world. This is your own generation and time to write your name on the golden book of "Missionary Mothers Association in Heaven." Let your name be written down somewhere, don't just be many others that their names were not mentioned. Women that God has blessed, healed and touched, can be Missionary Mothers.
Missionary Mothers And Training
Women interested in missionary mothers just to know and love the Lord and that qualifies them as they fulfill the necessary requirements with the association. But those women interested in having some training may apply for this program.
CERTIFICATE COURSES OFFERED INCLUDE:
- Introduction to Missions
- Evangelism and Discipleship
- Biblical Theology of Missions
- Communications in Missions
- Cross Cultural Missions
- Solving Life's Problems In Missions
- Missions At All Costs
- The Anointing and the Missionary
- The Spirit of Missions
- Using Your Profession in the Mission Field
- Spiritual Warfare in Missions
- Developing Deep Love for God and Missions
- The Love Of God
- Missions Unlimited and Global Missions Efforts
- Tests and Sufferings of Missions
- Understanding Relationship
- Women in Ministry
- Healing and Deliverance in Missions
- Basic Health Course
- Resources Mobilization in Missions
- Personal Devotional and Prayer Life of the Missionary
- Understanding Anointing
Everyone requires training to fulfill a particular task or vision on earth. Missions is not what someone needs to enter untrained. God has many servants of His that have been in this work for many years that can help train missionary mothers or anyone who so desires to fulfill their vision and task on earth. Missionary Mothers are being trained to know the area they can fit in better as they serve as missionary mothers or as they go into the mission field. But generally, every missionary mother must develop this attitude of praying for missionaries and seeking a way to meet their need.
Missionary Mothers can receive Vacational Missionary Training or Weekend Missionary Training to acquire the knowledge and to have the ability to spend some time of their vacation in some villages within their area or other countries of the world to assist in evangelism, either personal or mass outreach. This will encourage the missionaries to do their work better, and the missionary mothers will have more personal experience on practical missions. A Missionary Mother can decide to take a one week missionary trip to any country through the recommendation of the chapter coordinator, and in collaboration with the pastor's accord. To get a Diploma in Missions, you can contact MAWEBCO.
Aims and Objectives of Missionary MothersHOW MISSIONARY MOTHERS OPERATE AND WHERE MISSIONARY MOTHERS OPERATE
Missionary Mothers help Missionary agencies to recruit, train and deploy missionaries into the available mission fields where needs arise. They help to provide material things, finances, to provide residents and also pray for the missionaries. They help missionaries in villages where there is no light, education and other social amenities. The northern African countries are suffering a lot because of the muslims that are invading those areas. They help people in remote areas of the world to hear and understand the word of God, they provide adequate Christian literature for evangelism, especially to reach so many places than un-evangelized in Africa where the need is clearly seen. We may not see all the need now but as time goes on and the Lord keeps on providing for us, need will keep on coming and the Lord through us will do it. We are open to many ideas and counsel that can help us to fulfill this great vision from heaven. To help us in any way, contact us.
MISSIONARY MOTHERS METHODS OF OPERATION INCLUDE HELPING THE FOLLOWING ASPECTS OF MINISTRY:
- Short Term Missions: Teams are recruited, trained, tested, equipped and sent in groups to targeted foreign and local areas from time to time. Full-time worker in particular field leads and direct the teams. They camp there for as long as the work lasts. Missionary Mothers provide transportation, accommodation and feeding during the outreach for team members where they cannot afford to contribute to pay their costs.
- Vocational Missions: Many feel strongly called into lifetime missionary vocations. Those are front line or field missionaries. There are also support-missionaries who do administrative, medical, mobilization and training jobs. We train all at GASOM and help them locate their places in the mission enterprise. They can go out for missions for a week or for a month or even more.
- Evangelistic Outreach: This usually takes place in identified cities or rural places, and often lasts from four days to one week or more depending on the felt need. The aim is to reach out to wherever natives or un-reached people can be found. At the end of the evangelistic campaigns, converts are usually left in the care of cooperating pastors or evangelistic campaign held or we plant a church where there is none.
- Film Ministry: Films and projectors are used extensively in present the gospel, and this has often pulled large crowds to hear the gospel particularly in rural areas. Missionary Mothers are used to minister the Word of God after the film projection to make altar call for the souls that are thirst for righteousness.
- Literature Outreach: Evangelistic tracts are written, printed and circulated. Several types of Christian literature are published and circulated in several languages. This aspect of the work is covered by Afrique Missions Publications under the Missionary Mothers support.
- Conferences: Once every year, Missionary Mothers hold their conferences to motivate themselves into active missions support. To educate people on this vision that changes the lives of women all over the world beginning from our Jerusalem.
How to be a Member of Missionary Mothers
If you are a woman, a lady or a girl who loves the Lord, you can be a Missionary Mother. If you are called to lead women in your church, a deaconess, a choir member or you do a particular thing in your church, you can be a missionary mother. All you need to do to be a member is to meet the chapter coordinator in your area and know how they operate and then you become a member by the amount your area has fixed according to their currency. You will be given all the necessary things that makes one a member. The Missionary Mothers work in chapters in their different localities and in their different nations.
QUALITIES OF MISSIONARY MOTHERS
"The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity. Well reported of for good works; If she has brought up children, if she has lodged strangers, if she has relieved the afflicted, if she has diligently followed every good work." -1 Timothy 5:2,10
- Develop deep love for God
- Develop deep love for God's work
- Develop deep love for God's servants
- Develop a mother's heart
- Develop a compassionate and caring heart
- Develop a praying life for missionaries
- Develop a communication life, especially writing to encourage missionaries
- Be sensitive to the Holy Spirit to meet needs
WHAT MISSIONARY MOTHERS DO
"And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshiped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended to the things which were spoken of Paul. And when she was baptized, and her household, she besought us, saying, if you have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come into the house, and abide there. And she constrained us." -Acts 16:14-15
- Missionary Mothers see needs easily
- Missionary Mothers look for needs to solve
- Missionary Mothers believe they are a solution to every Missionary problem
- Missionary Mothers believe if they are involved, the vision will not suffer or stop and that the Missionaries will not come back because of lack
- Missionary Mothers believe they have motherly love and encouraging soft words for the souls of troubled Missionaries to be settled
To be part of "Missionary Mothers" or to help in any way, contact us.