What We Believe
Unique Women as a body has a spiritual foundation based on the Word of God and not on the philosophy and theory of men that destroys the faith of those that has been washed from their sins. The world is changing into diverse destructive models and fashions of life, and different groups inspired and initiated by satan are springing up to challenge and corrupt the seed of Christ and His body the church.
Being conscious of this fact, we the unique women decided to stand on the word of God spelled out for all our members. While women are free to preach and teach the word of God, free to express their views and opinions, free to express their feelings, free to elect and be elected into all positions of leadership in all spheres of life, we must know that the Bible must be our standard for living. God has not changed His word nor standard.
God has never told women to usurp authority neither in the home, church or society, instead He created the women to work together with man in submission and understanding. Women also, were neither created to be matched upon nor crushed by men but to cherish and to love, to agree together and impact their world. This we say in the light of law, constitution and the beliefs both of God and men of understanding.
Therefore, we the unique women decided to agree on the universal teachings that will help us build our faith in Christ and grow in the grace of God. The activities and programmes of unique women are based on what God's word says. We do believe because His word remains the same.
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21
- There is One God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:11, 19; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22
- The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ in His virgin birth, His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to the earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years. Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:31, 35; Hebrews 1-3
- The Fall of Man, by voluntary transgression, which incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God. Genesis 1:26,27, 2:17, 3:6; Romans 5:12-19
- The Blood of Jesus Christ the only means of being cleansed from sin through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. Luke 24:47; Hebrews 9:22, 28, 10:19
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit to be absolutely essential for personal salvation. Luke 24:47; John 3:3; Romans 10:13-15; Ephesians 2:8; Titus 2:11, 3:5-7
- The Healing of the Human Body in answer to believing prayer is provided by the redemptive work of Christ on the cross. Isaiah 53:4, 5; Matthew 8:16, 17; James 5:14-16
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it. Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4, 8:12-17, 10:44-46, 11:14-16, 15:7-9; 1 Corinthians 12:1-31. The baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit is witnessed by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives them utterance. Acts 2:4; Acts 10:44-46; Acts 19:6
- The Sanctifying Power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. Romans 12:1,2; 1 Thessalonians 5:23; Hebrews 13:12, 12:14; 1 Peter 1:15, 16; Romans 6:1-11, 13, 8:1, 2, 13; Galatians 2:12, 13; 1 Peter 1:5
- Water Baptism by immersion, which is commanded in scripture for all who repent and believe on Christ as Savior and Lord. Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47, 48; Romans 6:4
- Holy Communion consisting of elements, (Bread and Non-Alcoholic Wine) the symbol of expressing our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 Peter 1:4 is a memorial of His suffering and death. 1 Corinthians 11:26; and is a prophecy of His Second Coming. It is enjoined on all believers "Till He Come." We further believe that in neither of these two Scriptural ordinances is there any saving power from sin nor do they become a means of entry into heaven.
- Tithe - Every believer is commanded to pay tithe as a sign of love to God who gave all things and also freedom from selfishness. Tithe is one tenth of one's income whether material or finance. Malachi 3:8-12, 1:6-8; Deuteronomy 26
- Offering - This side of giving shows how we are free with what God has given to us. Offering is a sacrifice we decide to give, and most preachers said it is greater than tithe. You give out of a heart filled with joy. Proverbs 11:24-25; Luke 6:38
- Missions Support - The great commission requires support to be fulfilled and women too must be involved in it. The gospel must be carried to every part of the world. Matthew 24:14; Mark 16:15-20; Matthew 28:18-20; Luke 8:1-3
- Prophet's Portion - God's plan is to bless his servant that He has chosen to serve Him. This plan is well written in His word. Prophet's portion is the seed you lay aside from time to time for your pastor or your leader that has been feeding you spiritually by teaching you the word of God. Galations 6:6-10; 1 Corinthians 9:7-14; 2 Corinthians 8-9
- Church Membership - Everyone must belong to a local church where she is committed apart from being a member of any spiritual organization, unique women insist that every woman must be a member of a particular local church Hebrews 10:25
- Holy Living - Modesty, integrity, honesty must become of every woman that confess Jesus as Lord and Savior. Heaven in the heart but man looks outward, that is your character which is manifested in your way of living. Mark 7:21-23; 1 Peter 1:14-17; Hebrews 12:14
- Women Ministry - As many pastors and church leaders refuse what God has called clean by their human reason, our spiritual covering Jesus Christ being holy and just has accepted women in his vineyard and we believe that we are part of the end-time mission move. Luke 8:1-3; Romans 16:1
- The Blessed Hope - The rapture of the church at Christ's coming. 1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17; Romans 8:23; Titus 2:13; 1 Corinthians 15:51,52
- In the Resurrection of Both the Saved and the Lost the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation (condemnation) and In The Final Judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. 1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17; Romans 8:23; Titus 2:13; 1 Corinthians 51:52; Matthew 25:46; Mark 9:43-48; Revelation 19:20, 20:11-15, 21:8-13
- In the New Heavens and the New Earth 2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21-22